Home inspection requires constant continuing education. Building materials and practices along with home inspection tools and techniques are always changing, which mandates we make every effort to stay current. Listed below are various qualifications specific to the home inspection industry. Inspector Mark Pence and his team of home inspectors have years of experience in residential construction along with home inspection. The extensive education required by ASHI enables them to provide consistent, accurate and reliable reports that are easy to read and understand.
Premier Inspection Services is licensed and insured. We carry E&O insurance and Property Damage & Bodily Injury Insurance for your protection.
We at Premier Inspection Services Inc. are sure you will be pleased. With over 15 years of industry experience we are dedicated to providing you “peace of mind” by helping to validate your real estate decision.
- Past President of the local ASHI Great Plains Chapter
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Member of the Great Plains Local Chapter of ASHI
- Member of the Missouri Association of Home Inspectors
- Member of the Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Successful completion of the ACE III-Initial Disaster Housing Inspector Training by the Partnership for Response and Recovery (PARR)
- Licensed by the State of Missouri and Kansas Department of Agriculture as a Certified Non-Commercial Applicator for termite inspections
- Certificate of Successful Completion of the Residential Radon Measurement Course provided by Kansas State University
- Certified as a Residential Radon Measurement Provider by the National Environmental Health Associations National Radon Proficiency Program (NEHA-NRPP)